Friday, December 28, 2012

National Geographic




These actually came in just before the holidays...

 

We were lucky enough to be able to get a discount on a two-year subscription. I hope the previous month, the anniversary, and January coming in on the same day doesn't eat up three months (out of the 24 month) subscription. I was thinking about adding the children's National Geographic. They got one free from the mall Santa, but it much like the adult version has less content compared to the ads (was much better when I was a kid). However, I like the idea of stickers, but doubt the subscription will compare to the free version given.

 

The kids are a little advanced with their understanding of the world around them. Plus, we prefer to give them materials above their understanding when possible. I want to check into the Encyclopedia Britannica. When I was growing up I remember the books and the computer version, it opens up a portion of the world most kids will never see.

No comments:

Post a Comment